Friday, April 27, 2018

The snake looses

Recently the enemy of our souls has been hard at work in attacking me.  Frequently at night there has been a heavy presence that seems to be crushing the life right out of me.  I cannot move or breath.  I barely eek out the name of Jesus and then the presence flees.  This has occurred sometimes twice in a night. On one such occasion a bright light came from the other side of my room, smashed into the darkness and disappeared through the wall on the opposite side.  I knew that God was intervening on my behalf and I awakened praising Him.  I have slept with my Bible right next to me.  I went so far as to literally paint the name of Jesus on the door frame in the bedroom and both doors that lead to outside.  I called and spoke to a minister of my church who talked with me for about 45 minutes.  This gave me great hope and a reassurance.  Occasionally I also dream about a snake attacking me.  I always awake just before the snake strikes.  Last night's dream was so different.  I was again dreaming about a snake but this time it wasn't coming after me it was hiding beneath a stairwell behind something that was on the stairs.  I was fearful and I didn't want it to strike anyone who might be on the stairs, so I faced it, reached behind whatever was on the stairs, grabbed the snake by the neck, took a deep shaky breath and wrung it's neck and I didn't let it go until I knew it was dead! I praise God for His work in crushing the serpents power!  God's work on the cross allows us to have the victory over sin and satan.  I am just full this morning of singing the praises of my Maker and my King, Jesus Christ who gives me the victory!!! God has even been speaking through my local radio station by the songs that seem to have lined up to be played right now!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Lm_rvd9sc   The song is Shelter by Carrollton.  A little rocky, but the message I love.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7WLyCzql8  Priceless by King and Country. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGAYNKDyIU  Redeemed By Big Daddy Weave.  God is soooooooo awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment