Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Romans 8:1

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. The more I'm attacked the more I am sure of three things: 1. God is with me 2. I am on the right track and 3. Jesus is coming so very soon. The constant attacks cause me to cling more and more to Jesus.
Revelation 12:12 (KJV)
"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
Lost my job the other day due to being unable to work for the last 6 months. Health insurance didn't allow me to have the back surgery that I needed, so I can't work. Today took me to the foot of the cross once again. I get so impatient for others to wake up to the fact that Jesus is on His way. I feel like a kid at 4:30 in the morning on Christmas morning and my parent's are STILL asleep! I want to jump on the bed and say WAKE UP! A Godly woman reminded me today to have patience.
Luke 21:19 (KJV)
"In your patience possess ye your souls."
2 Corinthians 6:4 (KJV)
"But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,"
James 1:4 (KJV)
"But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."
Romans 5:3 (KJV)
"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;"
So my prayer for patience before went something like this; Lord give me patience and give it to me right now. Yeah I know... it doesn't work like that. The weariness and loneliness bogs me down sometimes. Trusting in God's timing is so hard, when you think you know how things are supposed to go.
Matthew 6:33 (KJV)
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." and verse "Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him."

No comments:

Post a Comment