Sunday, July 10, 2011

Entry for April 20, 2008

Matthew 24:7b-8 "The will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."
I was fast asleep in my bed when I began to dream. Instinctively I knew that it was supposed to be light out but it was dark as night. I looked at my watch to confirm that it was indeed 1:30 in the afternoon. The dark was eerie, ominous, the clouds that filled the sky weren't the only reason that it was dark. It was as if the sun refused to shine. The clouds themselves weren't being blown about by the wind. It seemed as if each cloud had a mind of it's own; coming and going at will. People all around seemed to be in a state of panic. My children, husband and I were throwing things into a van. (we don't own a van, currently) My husband began to drive off while we were still trying to get in. As we traveled along the road people were trying to clean the windshield, my husband kept driving. I glanced up at the clouds just as they parted and saw a square city covered in rainbows coming down to the earth. "Look kids," I said, "Jesus is coming!" My husband said to me, "So what, you're a prophet now?" I looked straight at him and said, "Unbelievers go straight to hell." and then...

my alarm went off and I had to get up and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment