Thursday, March 15, 2018

God is coming soon. Are we ready?

So, I've been having some trouble sleeping recently.  I started fasting and praying about what was troubling me.  Last night aka early this morning 3/15/18 I had a dream,  In my dream there was this large gathering of "Christian" youths.  There were also some adults there who seemed to be in supervisory roles.  The young people were complaining that their movies were being censured for sexual content.  I asked one of the adults, with the youth present why they were watching such movies anyway.  I don't remember the reply, but from what I can remember it seems that there were 3 sex scenes that were deleted and the kids were complaining about not being able to see these.  At this point I looked behind me and up at the dark sky and saw a tornado forming.  I grabbed their hands and said, "there is a tornado coming, run!" To which the gentleman said, "I have been a meteorologist all my life and I don't see any tornado coming."  When he had turned around to look at the sky in the same spot that I had seen the tornado forming all he saw was a clearing sky.  I said, "I know what I saw and it IS coming!" "We must warn those in the building to take cover." We all ran into the building.  I was trying to get peoples attention to warn them to take cover while he was telling people not to worry.  I managed to lead a small group of people either by taking them by the hand or actually carrying one on my shoulder.  We got into this beautiful house, but the kitchen floor had just been mopped so I was told to put the person that I had been carrying down in the living room.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment