Tuesday, January 9, 2018

ABC's of the Bible

A.       Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matthew 7:7 KJV
B.      Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another; Romans 12:10 KJV
C.      Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22KJV
D.      Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6 AMP
E.      Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17 KJV
F.       For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephesians 2:8 KJV
G.     God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalms 46:1 KJV
H.     He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalms 62:2 KJV
I.        I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14 KJV
J.        Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.  Hebrews 13:8 KJV
K.      Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalms 100:3 KJV
L.       … Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37b KJV
M.   My soul rests in God alone. My salvation is from him. Psalms 62:1 WEB
N.     Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 KJV
O.     O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalms 63:1 KJV
P.      Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Psalms 103:1 NIV
Q.     a Quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 1 Peter 3:4b KJV
R.      Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4
S.       … Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. Revelation 7:10b KJV
T.      Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 KJV
U.     under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalms 91:4 b KJV
V.      Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47 KJV
W.   …We are more than conquerors through him that loved us. Romans 8:37
X.      But far be it from me to boast eXcept in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, Galatians 6:14 a AMP
Y.      Ye are the light of the world.  Matthew 5:14 a KJV

Z.      Zion heard, and was glad; Psalms 97:8 a KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment