Wednesday, May 17, 2023

God sent His angel(s)

 So a little bit ago I was walking my dogs when two bigger dogs came up out of the woods and straight towards me and my dogs.  My dogs started pulling towards them and I was being pulled along with them.  I was in danger of being pulled face first onto the road. I yelled at the dogs, nothing budged them from backing down from what I was sure was going to be a bloodbath. I screamed at the top of my voice for help, but out here in the middle of nowhere, no one could hear me. As soon as a thought flashed into my head I repeated it out loud, "Father, send your angels,". Instantaneously, The two bigger dogs turned to leave and my dogs stopped pulling, and my balance was restored, so that I didn't end up face down on the road.  All the way home, I was shaking and repeating over and over, "Thank, you for your angels, thank you for your angels."  After I had gone just a little was down the road, I stopped shaking but I broke down and cried, "Thank you God for protecting me and my dogs." 

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Psalm 60:11 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.60.11.KJV

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 91:11 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.91.11.KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment