Thursday, January 26, 2023

1/26/23 dream

https://my.bible.com/bible/1/JER.23.KJV  This was the text my Bible app was on when I woke up this morning. "1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. 2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. 3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD."

In my dream that I woke up from this morning I had warned some people about a man that I saw as dangerous. This man had been seen by me being very flirtatious with two other women at the same time. Nobody had seemed to listen to my warning. Later however one woman came to me crying that this man had defiled her. As I was trying to comfort this woman. Another woman, whom I knew to be a very Godly woman, had caught this man by his shirt and suitcoat tails twisted in her hand and she was singlehandedly thrusting him from the church building. She was saying that she had caught this man trying to kill another woman.  He was very angry and cursing her and saying all manner of horrible things that he would do to her.  Myself and a couple of other younger women came running to help this God fearing woman and we wrestled him to the ground. I had my knee in his back and was wrestling his arm around behind his back when I awoke. The older Godly woman was sinking to her knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment