Thursday, May 28, 2020

last night and this mornings dreams 5-28-20

My first dream last night began with what seemed like thousands of people all wandering around aimlessly.  Some were assembling in a big church like venue as spectators. Others were running around frantically trying to find their place in the great drama that was to unfold.  My oldest son came up to me and asked me what he should do.  I told him to go and preach to the gathering spectators.  He said, "what should I preach?" I told Him just start preaching one sermon and if you finish that one then start another.  Someone was running around trying to sabotage the service that  should have been already ready to go.   I was trying to undo the sabotage.  One lady that I was trying to help had wanted a specific pair of shoes but the saboteur had broken the heel.  I picked them up and said that I could fix them but the lady said, "Never mind." and went on ahead without them. I was jostled onto the stage near the edge of the stage but it looked like it was decaying and the wood might break through so I stepped away from the edge and found my way towards the back of the stage where it seemed safer.  People were still coming and going and every once in a while a camera and a spotlight would shine on someone and that person was supposed to have either a speaking or singing part in the drama, but there was so much confusion that hardly anybody seemed to know what was really going on or what should be happening.  Some would speak or sing when the camera came around most were just looking around as if lost.  Scott had gone off and had preached to a small congregation at the base of the grand stage.   Then the scene changed and I was standing next to the pool in our backyard.  There was a snake in the pool. I thought to myself that it was probably just a garter snake and as I got closer so that I could fish it out of the pool it leaped out of the pool and attacked me and I woke up trying to keep it from biting me on the neck.  I went back to sleep listening to a chapter in the book Patriarchs and Prophets, and dreamed again.


In the second dream my husband and I were in my vehicle and there was a most exquisite sunset taking place at the end of a road.  The road dead ended into a small body of water so the sunset was glistening over the water and was so beautiful that I wanted to stop the car, get out and take a picture.  I stopped the car, we got out, but as I reached for my phone to take the picture, the car rolled forward and into the small pond which swallowed it completely up even though the pond didn't look that big.  There had somehow been a rope attached to the bumper of the car but even as I pulled on it with all of my might the rope just slid through my hand and I was helpless to stop the drowning of my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment